View Single Post
Old 09.19.2007, 05:32 PM   #79
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

the ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's asses
Swans is the obvious choice if youve ever heard them, Your Property is the one which is especially horriffic to my ears.
Unknown Pleasures is a very unsettling album and its got nothing to do with the fact he killed himself. I remember hearing it for the first time when i was 16 or so and thinking that every piece of music made since was redundant and pointless.
Ive always seen Black Sabbath as having more in common with Pink Floyd, Can, and that sort of experimental end of 60s music than Metallica or Iron Maiden, i think its just the feel of their sound. As such they still have a definitively otherwordly feel about their music to me.
the ikara cult is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|