View Single Post
Old 02.27.2007, 01:51 PM   #244
Alan ciccone
bad moon rising

Alan ciccone kicks all y'all's assesAlan ciccone kicks all y'all's assesAlan ciccone kicks all y'all's assesAlan ciccone kicks all y'all's assesAlan ciccone kicks all y'all's assesAlan ciccone kicks all y'all's assesAlan ciccone kicks all y'all's assesAlan ciccone kicks all y'all's assesAlan ciccone kicks all y'all's assesAlan ciccone kicks all y'all's assesAlan ciccone kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenlight
nice to see somebody from portmanrock here. i'm from malahide, but i'm one of them foreing cunt's, hehe. what do you think about beachcomber's chips? one of the best.

how come you haven't see them at marlay park?

that electric picnic is still rumour tho, i'm hoping they'll play in dublin (im hoping they'll play in prague), but still....i'm going to see them in london.
beachcomber chips are surpassed only by burdochs by christ church. both delicious. In terms of marlay park I had gone to see them in glasgow the previous summer but refused to pay the price for a short set and then the stinking chemical brothers. I'm sorry I didnt though as apparently it was a great show. I got my tickets for the show on the 31st in london. we should get in touch before then. there should be like a collective, I've got my friend to come too.
Alan ciccone is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|