View Single Post
Old 09.02.2007, 05:47 AM   #20
therealglenstyler
stalker

therealglenstyler cold hard suckatherealglenstyler cold hard suckatherealglenstyler cold hard suckatherealglenstyler cold hard suckatherealglenstyler cold hard suckatherealglenstyler cold hard suckatherealglenstyler cold hard suckatherealglenstyler cold hard suckatherealglenstyler cold hard suckatherealglenstyler cold hard suckatherealglenstyler cold hard sucka
wow. truly amazing. hey joni, trilogy, just awesome all of it, and to top it off yesterday we were sat in soho doing the hair of the dog when Lee walked past and my brother and I squeeled like little girls LEEEEE! and then blurted all kinds of " amazing show " stuff which he was very gracious about and agreed that it had been a great show and then his whole group came into the same restaurant where we were and had dinner!!! we duly spent the rest of our bottle of wine trying to think of what to say to him/debating if it would be incredibly rude to say anything to him whilst he's having dinner with his friends etc, etc, all the while trying not to squeeel like girls again or do anything too weird ( i'm still very nervous of any interaction with people i admire that much after the wayne coyne incident ). In the end we just gawked as subtly as we could, debated if it would be completely stupid to send over a shot and then they left. then my brother remembered he still had his ticket on him and so we then payed up double quick, ran out of the restaurant in the direction he'd gone, split up so as to cover ground better and spent twenty minutes running around soho looking for him....like a couple of twats. We suspect he made a run for it as soon as he got out of our line of sight. very exciting, kind of a missed opportunity but then again my dignity remains intact and lee didn't get completely creeped out by me sobbing at him about how amazing he is and how much i love his songs. result!
amazing weekend and i get to feel that in some small way my decision not to talk further with him may have contributed to the great show they did that night. thank me later it was nothing.
therealglenstyler is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|