Thread: Town characters
View Single Post
Old 07.10.2007, 03:28 AM   #17
Tokolosh
invito al cielo

Tokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's asses
Piet the counter
Walks around the city counting everything he sees. House numbers, people at the market, tiles, seagulls, etc. Don't be surprised to find him in your house if you accidentally leave the front door open. I once bumped into him in my kitchen counting cutlery in one of the drawers. He's harmless, but I shat myself.

Moos
A wealthy entrepreneur who decided to step out of society. He spends most of the day on a bench near the station, smoking weed and staring at people while opening/closing his mouth like a goldfish. He looks like an Afghan freedom fighter.

Johanna
A transexual with an arsenal and a major chip on his/her shoulder. The house gets raided 3-4 times a year, but he/she still keeps stocking up weapons for WWIII. The house is nailed shut and the police have to watch out for booby traps when they raid the premises.
Noone wants to live next door to him. I wonder why?
Tokolosh is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|