View Single Post
Old 06.12.2009, 08:03 PM   #37
Alan ciccone
bad moon rising

Alan ciccone kicks all y'all's assesAlan ciccone kicks all y'all's assesAlan ciccone kicks all y'all's assesAlan ciccone kicks all y'all's assesAlan ciccone kicks all y'all's assesAlan ciccone kicks all y'all's assesAlan ciccone kicks all y'all's assesAlan ciccone kicks all y'all's assesAlan ciccone kicks all y'all's assesAlan ciccone kicks all y'all's assesAlan ciccone kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by PAULYBEE2656
ha!

by the way seemingly only a couple of hundred tickets left! man i knew they would sell fast but not that fast, shows how big a deal this gig is to ireland... it may seem odd to the americans or even the british but when a band like sy comes to ireland its almost a national social activity! i mean face book is full of sy shit at the moment...at least mine is!

I'm seeing it all around. everyone working in tower records asked me when they saw the eternal in my hands if I was going to the gig. It's gonna be so good. I was so paranoid about not getting tickets I didn't tell anyone I knew just in case. once I had them I spread the word telling people to come.
Alan ciccone is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|