View Single Post
Old 07.07.2016, 10:42 AM   #4328
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
Yo Sevs,

I found an original paperback printing of Claw of the Conciliator at Half Price Books for $.75 !!

Shit yea\h. I also found 3 of the Robert E. Howard Ace paperback printings from the 70's of Conan the Barbarian. sweeet

DUDE.

I appreciate you keeping me up to date and all, but seriously, just read the damn Bool of the New Sun! There's this dumb website called Amazon were the compiled volumes (Shadow & Claw, Sword & Citadel) can be purchased any day of the week for $1-3. Bite the bullet and read them shits. Buying one novella at a time is just going to make you drag this thing out for god knows how long.

There are four core novellas and a coda novella in BOTNS alone! The "extended" arc contains a total of TWELVE little books (four more in Book of the Long Sun, followed by three in Book of the Short Sun). If you're gonna do this thing, do it.

But for now I guess it's good that you have Concilloator, which is, what, like 100 pages? And I thought you already had this from the library? And I thought you had Shadow & Claw like five months ago! Anyway, just read that shit and then let's talk about it!
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|