View Single Post
Old 10.09.2016, 05:01 AM   #19732
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel
Cannot wait for that new Blair witch. I wonder if there's not much action like the the original. Then people can discuss it likewise and say it's rubbish because of a perceived lack of action so then I can call them out on their lack of imagination thus them obviously being a massive fucking idiot. Well nay good, there's apparently action going down so i'll have to find another excuse.

I'm excited to see it but prepared to be let down. Unfortunately most films are made to cater for idiots now. Horror used to be an alternative to all that but it's now one of the worst offenders. It's all about merchandise now. Mugs in HMV, sold to mugs in HMV.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|