Thread: Sonic 2017
View Single Post
Old 01.24.2017, 11:36 PM   #18
musicplatypus
little trouble girl

musicplatypus kicks all y'all's assesmusicplatypus kicks all y'all's assesmusicplatypus kicks all y'all's assesmusicplatypus kicks all y'all's assesmusicplatypus kicks all y'all's assesmusicplatypus kicks all y'all's assesmusicplatypus kicks all y'all's assesmusicplatypus kicks all y'all's assesmusicplatypus kicks all y'all's assesmusicplatypus kicks all y'all's assesmusicplatypus kicks all y'all's asses
I think this thread should not be entitled 'Sonic Youth 2017.' It is not -Sonic Youth-! It is mostly all of the (former? (grr. . . let us hope not!)) member's individual endeavors. I do not have the time or money to collect everything all of the band members do. I love all of them and used to try — books, limited releases, etc. — but it was all too exhausting.

I come to to this thread in hopes of finding Sonic Youth information, but is at times difficult to skim through what is actually Sonic Youth. It is just an opinion that they could/should be separated —— throw tomatoes and grab the hooked cane . . . now!
musicplatypus is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|