View Single Post
Old 10.02.2009, 01:58 AM   #4
cars_willkillyou
stalker

cars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's asses
Former pothead* I pee clean, man. And without detox.

I want to buy thousands of comic books one day. The books im interested are the ones dealing with: the xmen, doctor strange, magneto, captain america, deadpool, apocolypse, silver surfer, and the sentry.

By the way, currently in the Marvel Universe, Nick Fury went underground, and is no longer part of SHIELD. Iron Man became head of SHIELD at the end of the Civil War. Then the Skrull invaded, shit hit the fan, and Iron Man was held responsible and removed from power. SHIELD was shut down, and a new organization called HAMMER took its place. A guy named Norman Osborn is in charge of HAMMER, and instead of being the Green Goblin, he has an Iron Man suit with a Captain America paint job. Calls himself the Iron Patriot. He has his own team of Avengers, which are a bunch of villans posing as heroes. Bullseye is Hawkeye, Venom (who is now the guy who used to be the scorpion, not eddie brock) as spider-man, Ares i guess filling in for Thor, Moonstone is Ms. Marvel, wolverine's son is wolverine, and The Sentry, who is all schitzo.

Its a good read.

cars_willkillyou is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|