View Single Post
Old 09.13.2008, 03:39 PM   #131
batreleaser
invito al cielo

batreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's asses
more records that ive loved since i started the list:
kylie minoise fucking loves/hates you
graveyards-grey (the most exicitng michigan noise ive heard since bulb was the new thing)
the bug-london zoo
stereolab-chemical chords
metallica-death magnetic
$hit and $hine-kuss mich, meine liebe
syr8
venetian snares-detrimentalist
striborg-autumnal melancoly
trim-soulfood volume 3
motorpsycho-little lucid moments
sissy spacek-california ax (i know a lot of people who dont like wiese's brand of noise, which may be fine, a lot of his solo stuff is pretty boring, but sissy spacek is fucking great and i dont care what people say, just a fucked up stripped down raw ass recordings of nihilist grind pe noise whatever, this is just 4 cds of chaos)
pocahaunted-island diamonds
weasel walter-opulence
henry grimes and rashied ali-going to the ritual
eat skull-sick to death
lee ranaldo-maelstrom droft
mark stewart-edit
anthony braxton-quartet 2006 (not new music exactly, but cmon, fucking BRAXTON!)
burning star core-challenger
by any means-live at crescendo (charles gayle, william parker, rashied ali, unfuckingbeleivable)
billy bao fuck-seperation 10"
zaimph-the undetermined dyad
prurient-outside the world 8"
robedoor-faded crusade/pitiless messiah 8"
sutcliffe jujend-pig daddy

been spending way to much money lately, this isnt even counting the shit i bought and didnt like, and the old shit that i bought (but, admittedly, bittorrent has been getting some heavy use as well lately)

oh, and heard to live and shave in la is doing a record with kevin drumm, this is very exciting and has a 90 percent chance of being my favorite thing all year. im curious to hear hows om myth's ridiculous concrete/cock/cutup/noise technique will match up with drumm's prepared guitar/electro accoustic/improv noise technique, prolly be fucking brilliant, wonderful chaos.

but in reality my two "albums of 08" are game theory's 'lolita nation' and bob dylan with the band's 'basement tapes volumes 1 and 2', thats the shit ive been listening to repeatedly. most of the other albums get one lisen if theyre lame, two listens if i dig it, and maybe 3 of 4 listens if its 'white light white heat', know what im saying?

listen to pink reason
batreleaser is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|