View Single Post
Old 11.14.2013, 12:38 PM   #111
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Watched this again. Batman Rises has exciting stuff, but holy fuck the plot holes were insane. I got more pissed off this time than the last time I saw it. Bane is a bullshit villain. stupid fucking accent. stupid mask. The guy playing Bane probably had a voice like Mike Tyson. It is obvious that the people behind these movies never read any Batman shit as fans, as kids.

Having Ras Al Ghul's daughter Talia be "unmasked" then killed within ten minutes is such bullshit. what a shitty movie.
talia is a long running character in Batman. killing off characters is something the movies do because they think (know?) that people are stupid fucking sheep and have to see the bad guy die or else the good guy did not win.

How did batman put so much flammable stuff on the bridge to make the burbning bat signal? It must have wasted several days of his time. How did he fly back to US from the pit he escaped from? how did he have money?

stupid fucking movie. all flash and no substance. just as cheesy as the batman TV show, but with no sense of humor.

Fuck these stupid batman movies.