View Single Post
Old 05.25.2012, 07:36 AM   #28
evollove
invito al cielo

evollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genteel Death
Is this a joke? The only way Pavement could have been a good band is if someone confiscated S.Malkmus's pen and paper. Better still, they should have kicked him out of the band altogether. Or he should have left like that twat Gary Young.

Totally agree. A. Ashtray has expressed a dislike for meaningful lyrics, so I thought she'd find Malkamus' lyrics a fine antidote. That's all I meant.

I, myself, feel that he has NOTHING to say to the world. However amusing or clever the stuff was at first, after years of gibberish I've concluded that he's just a shallow man.

Fuck, where were you when I brought this up on a much earlier thread and took a ton of shit?
evollove is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|