View Single Post
Old 03.27.2019, 12:49 AM   #81
hipster_bebop_junkie
100%

hipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asses
Tijuana. I went all the way there to catch yet another MoE show (they were touring to present their album "La Bufa" to mexican audiences), and then LOW at Mous Tache Bar (second time seeing them). Got there very early when they were soundchecking, met Alan and Mimi and then got to walk around the streets of downtown Tijuana with them, just sightseeing and doing a little shopping. Loved the whole experience: MoE, and LOW (culminating the next day with another mind-melting MoE performance in my hometown in Querétaro). I'm still buzzing about all of this today.

Here is my recording (happy to see there's another source of this show floating out there as well). I placed the recorder on the edge of the stage, right in front of Mimi Parker:
https://archive.org/details/low2019-03-13aud.flac24

Dimeadozen link:
LOW - Mous Tache Bar, Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico; March 13th 2019 (24 Bits/48 KHZ. .FLAC) [lowtorrent]