View Single Post
Old 12.19.2006, 01:50 PM   #6
against_the_grain
stalker

against_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard sucka
I think it looks delicious !!!

I'd eat the whole thang, then lick my lips with delight. Where's the mashed potatoes and corn ?

Oh wait...I'm sure when the veggies were harvested they let out an awful scream....they were living too, ya know !!

Life is life and death is death...just as eating is a cycle too. It all goes round in circles and one day our decaying bodies will be consumed by maggots or the earth, unless we spend insane thousands on ridiculous caskets. I say bury me in a cloth, into the soil and let my body be reabsorbed into the earth for the cycle again. Those potato and corn roots just might find me to be a nutritious fertilizer for their growth and then nourish some human or cow again....

Will it go 'round in circles, will it fly high like a bird up in the sky ?

Do not fear mistakes. There are none

Miles Davis
against_the_grain is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|