View Single Post
Old 02.04.2013, 08:21 PM   #11
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
This morning, Yahoo's front page had two Beyoncé stories:

Did Beyoncé flash an Illuminati sign?

Beyoncé on halftime: 'God was on my side'

The only thing Beyonce flashed around like crazy was her camel toe. Lord Jesus I remember when those girls were a bunch of church girls! How things have changed! Where is knox to remind us how degrading it is that Prince can wow us in 2007 by playing Purple Rain in the rain in a bad ass Cadillac powder blue suit, meanwhile an extremely talented women feels she has to essentially pimp out her private parts for the half-time show? Now it is the gossip of ALL the football blogs, what a shame, I pity her, because she deserves more respect than that, but it is what it is when you purposefully dance and pose in suggestive and erotic manners on live television for well over 100,000,000 people

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|