View Single Post
Old 05.14.2009, 03:14 PM   #1
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
President Obama: “The publication of these photos would not add any additional benefit to our understanding of what was carried out in the past by a small number of individuals. In fact, the most direct consequence of releasing them, I believe, would be to further inflame anti-American opinion and to put our troops in greater danger. Moreover, I fear the publication of these photos may only have a chilling effect on future investigations of detainee abuse.”

mother fucker.. isn't that up to us? That censorship is not to prevent further inflaming of anti-american opinion in the war zone, its to prevent it in the backyard, just like the Bush administration has done with this whole war. They don't was US to know, those fucking Iraqis and Afghans and all the other folks gaffled up by the CIA from Kazakhstan to Nigeria and put in secret CIA prisons, some EVEN IN ETHIOPIA!, tortured and hidden away, they already know.. their families and communities already know, and they are already inflamed.

Obama is AFRAID OF US PEOPLE! He is afraid that if we see these images, we might remember that he is continuing a WAR in three countries which affects millions and millions of people...

fuck you Obama, you are the same as all the rest, I said it in 2008, I say it now, I'll say it forever. Change doesn't come from the top down, its from the bottom up, fuck these fools, lets do this shit ourselves.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|