View Single Post
Old 02.20.2018, 04:59 PM   #107
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
Still better than Portugal. The Man

No, I disagree. At least you can say “Portugaltheman” and have it flow off the tongue. What the fuck am I supposed to do with a paranthetical (Sandy)? Depending on the style, the paranthetical could mean it’s actually not supposed to be pronounced!

I feel like “Portugal. The Man” translates better into spoken word than fucking “(Sandy) Alex G.” Also, why the fuck is THAT the way he alters his name? That’s a horrendous way to alter a goddamn name. How the fuck is it that FKA Twigs work it out, but apparently Alex G can’t?

ALSO also, “Alex G” is a totally garbage ass name in the first place! He should have just gone by his given name — which I’m guessing it’s Alex (something that starts with a G) — in full. Instead, he really bent over backwards to take an already shifty name and make it goddamn proposterous!!

AAAAHHH

WHY COULDNT VIET CONG STAY VIET CONG? I DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT PREOCCUPATIONS BUT I LOVED VIET CONG!!! They should have changed it to “Viet Congress.” Or just fucking left it. Fuck’s sake!!
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|