View Single Post
Old 01.31.2018, 05:20 PM   #3645
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
far left wing and far right wing are equally fascistic and intractable. the people that matter are the 98% that sit in the middle of that Bell Curve.

Well... I can agree with the first sentence. The second? I doubt 98% of all people MATTER — sounds like way too big of a percentage to me. The real point, though, is this: where in today's main public "debate" is this "far left wing"? Obviously it's not CNN, MSNBC, The New York Times or The Washington Post. It's not even Bill Maher. Shit, it's not even Noam Chomsky (not that he's anywhere to be seen on media outlets like the ones I just mentioned). So, for purposes of discussing the Trumpocalyptic context in which we live, it's rather irrelevant... Unless, of course, one's willing to be sucked into the pathological vortexes of horseshit that are Faux News AND Schunk's bunk.

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|