View Single Post
Old 12.22.2015, 08:56 PM   #4180
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator

finished this, the first in a trilogy. Thanks for the recommendation Severian.

Review up http://rxttbooks.blogspot.com/2015/1...-i-cannot.html

Hey Rob- excellent review! I'm so glad you're enjoying the story ("enjoy" doesn't seem like the right word, does it? As much as I loved the book(s), there was very little joy in the experience of reading them).

Thanks for the kind words too. You honor me, sir.

I have run into a lot of mixed feelings about this book from other folks. A lot f people seem to find it boring. I had a feeling you would "get" it, and be open to the truly horrifying ideas and theories the story presents.

Sometimes I feel very self conscious about he fact that so much of what I read these days is science fiction/speculative fiction, and I have a hard time getting "serious" literature buffs to take my recommendations seriously. But I really appreciate your thoughtful and open minded approach to the genre. Thanks for giving this ungodly mindfuck of a series some attention.

Let me know how you like Authority.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|