View Single Post
Old 05.25.2013, 05:07 AM   #3117
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
No doubt Bayern are massive favourites which may end up being to Dortmund's advantage, hoping that Bayern's players start to struggle under the pressure of expectation, and with memories of the previous final probably still looming in the minds of some players. I'd be surprised if that does happen (to any significant degree, anyway) but if Dortmund can frustrate them for long enough, I suspect it'll be Bayern who'll be the more likely to start getting nervous and become prone to making a silly mistake: perhaps giving away a cheap penalty or losing a player to an unnecessary red card - and if it goes to penalties then you may as well just toss a coin.

Only a fool would make Dortmund favourites but they'll be playing with zero pressure and with a strikeforce that always seems capable of scoring. The only question mark with them is how/if they can maintain that threat without Gotze. But if Bayern start well, maybe getting an early goal, and begin to take control of the midfield then it really could end up being a bit of a whitewash.

Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
Well I won't be able to watch the game tonight. I'm at a wedding! I'd be more peeved if it wasn't two awesome people. It's a tad gutting though, plus! I also miss the boxing. Why today of all days?!

You should wear one of those radio headsets at the reception. Alan Green merged with 'Lady in Red'. Although you'll need to be careful not to let out a sudden "Stupid Cunt!" should Dortmund make a massive mistake midway through the father of the bride's speech.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|