View Single Post
Old 05.23.2013, 03:58 PM   #3104
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
Dream would have made that lay-up.

The cupcheck layup by Shane (as a Houston man surely you love yourself some classic Battier)? Probably not but definitely would have got that game-winner like Lebron had in fact, Duh, where in the hell else did Lebron learn it? Besides even JORDAN said recently that,"If he (Lebron) is going to the hole, I can't stop him."

Jordan ACTUALLY SAID THAT! And going left was definitely something the game picked up from Jordan, who was superb at driving left up the weak-side..

Love me some of the Dream.. Lebron reminds me of the Dream combined with Magic Johnson and a little bit of Oscar Roberston.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|