View Single Post
Old 11.08.2010, 02:22 AM   #144
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
^ A very considerate person who cares deeply about many important issues, and sticking up for those who unfairly receive a raw deal in life. Despite being a little bitchy at times (which can be pretty sexy, mind you), she has a firm grasp of the human condition. As a pretty self-centered guy, myself, it's relaxing to know that people like knox exist to help balance things out.

Plus, she's really into odd things like teeth, and John Waters flicks... which ultimately makes her much more interesting than many others so passionate about human activism.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
this thread is still going. God, all of you just love hearing nice comments about j00.

Give or take a few mild differences here and there, I'd say that pretty much everyone on here is at least 20x cooler than most people I know IRL. If not merely for fact that we're all the type of people who would seek out, register on, and post regularly on a sonic youth forum. I think it's nice to reflect on that, considering all the drama that often explodes here.
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|