View Single Post
Old 06.22.2008, 05:05 PM   #21
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by PAULYBEE2656
ha, i was standing just in front of rika, i was in "the mosh" kinda but had to stand my ground.. i ws transfixed by them......... i wasnt budging a motherfucking inch..... until my ear fell out at the last encore.......

that's something i couldn't have done when i saw them as i kinda started the slam where i was, i just lost my shit and started jumping and running and smashing myself to others.

you should have seen the security people afterwards, they were uniformed bodyguard style, black suit, black tie, white shirt; afterwards they half of them didn't have ties or shirts, jackets off, or they had their ties completely on the other side.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|