View Single Post
Old 05.30.2006, 04:23 AM   #29
truncated
invito al cielo

truncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Пятхъдесят Шест
I'm starting tonight, as I alluded to in another thread.

Though I do wonder why there have not been many replys to these threads.

I've been operating under the assumption that everyone who was interested in doing this has kept their head extracted from their ass and is aware of what we're reading and when. I'm simply waiting for the elected chairman (i.e. Noumenal) to let us know when discussion begins and at what intervals.

I say we begin soon, and leave the unprepared amongst us floundering in the dust. If they haven't got it together by now, they've missed the ship of literary enlightenment, or something clever.

That being said, I couldn't find that translation, so I haven't gotten the book yet. I still advocate immediate commencement; those of us who are behind should take it upon ourselves to catch up.

If I don't, I reserve the right to whine petulantly about the lack of consideration of insensitive and impatient board members, and will likely troll the book discussions, peppering them with bad grammar, nonsensical obscenities, cheap personal insults, and shouted synopses of Janet Evanovich novels.
truncated is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|