Thread: Qui
View Single Post
Old 08.09.2007, 03:32 PM   #6
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
uhhh, i liked that song on their myspace they previewed, i liked the techie guitar they did.

now that i heard the whole album it's kinda...meh; i mean it's good, i like it because i miss yow but, it's like they are trying to be jesus lizard too badly and they can't really be, the guitar player tries to pull duane denison riffs but they don't flow, or they try to make denison-style riffs the rhythm basis of the song when the lizard was always ws sims' bass lines that were the riffs and duane's guitar was the coloring, it's kinda screwy.

another thing that threw me out of the loop was that yow's vocals were upfront and that's such a shock, but the real shocker is that dude can actually sing. um, i think it's a good album but not that satisfying; had the band gone out on the vein of that song with the ian williams-like riff, it would be way better.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|