View Single Post
Old 04.10.2007, 06:55 PM   #44
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
I always have as well.

When I lived briefly in Dallas during the summer of '89 there were lots of industrial bands and I knew some people who first really exposed me to a lot of the music and how they make the music. Most of them were pretty screwed-up individuals, but then again, it was Dallas.

Then, years later in Athens, I knew this street person who called himself "Shade" and industrial was his music-of-choice. I met him at a restaurant job, but for years, I still talked to him if I saw him downtown. He was a skilled draughtsman and illustrator, and I tried to open him up to modern fine art, but he liked himself the way he was.
I particularly remember one disturbing picture this guy did. In the drawing, this guy was masturbating to a picture of his ex-girlfriend & his other hand held a loaded gun in his mouth.
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|