View Single Post
Old 11.03.2008, 09:25 PM   #1
dazedcola
the end of the ugly

dazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's asses
With all the replacements records finally getting a good reissue treatment i was kind of disappointed that they didnt tap this source for some bonus tracks. It easily beats many of the things that made in the cut.

Im a huge mats fan and i always loved this little tape of songs Westerberg wrote, 90% of which never saw any kind of release. These Demos were written during the first half of the bands career where Paul would be very reluctant to bring anything to the band that wasn't punk rock. He eventually collected enough songs that it could have been a solo album for him. Also on the files is a rare solo westerberg show from 1983 (his only one in the mats career) where he does acoustic versions of mats songs that surprisingly work.

The songs here are a treasure trove for any mats fans, enjoy.

https://www.yousendit.com/download/Y...QVNEbUpjR0E9PQ
Ill meet ya on the next one
And dont be late "
-Jimi Hendrix

...And me just another dream theory, lost inside your eye

"when my mind's uncertain my body decides
what it will do to get through the hell of the night
as I trip on the ocean that leads through your eyes
well my eyes can't wait til they finally see through you"
dazedcola is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|