View Single Post
Old 05.08.2020, 09:10 AM   #52676
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses

Ithaca by Madeleine Cocolas

Quote:
I wrote “Ithaca” after returning to live in my home town of Brisbane, Australia after many years away living in Melbourne, Seattle and New York. Writing “Ithaca” was a raw, personal and cathartic experience for me and explores the complex and varied emotions I have felt since returning home. It canvasses feelings of optimism, frustration, heartbreak, melancholy and ultimately hope.

Whilst the title “Ithaca” is derived from a previous name for the neighbourhood I currently live in, I acknowledge the Jagera and Turrbal people as the first inhabitants and the traditional custodians of the lands where I live.
credits
released May 8, 2020

Written, performed, produced and mixed by Madeleine Cocolas
Mastered by Lawrence English

Cover Image by Madeleine Cocolas

With thanks to Lawrence, Gregory, Beatrix & Xanthe

This is an edition from Someone Good.

This is a very nice album, it's at times something like Nils Frahm. I did skip the third track.

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|