View Single Post
Old 06.21.2009, 12:57 PM   #52
greenlight
invito al cielo

greenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokkeherrie
That's not a still from the trailer, but a picture I took at ATP 2004. But there are shots from that same show in the trailer, including one where Thurston gets jumped on by a fan.

I don't think SY's shows were filmed at ATP 2006, at least not the one I saw (second set). That backstage bit where they practice 100% was filmed by someone from Gang of Four if I remember correctly.
I remember seeing a (crappy low quality webcast)video of J'accuse Ted Hughes once too (ATP 2001?). Pity that's not in there either... maybe because it's filmed by Habib too?

audience video recording of '06 exist. and in very good video and audio quality actually... for an audience recording. i'm not sure which one of them 2 nights were filmed.

now I'm confused with '04 footage. I rather leave like that. it's not much of it anyway. few secs. but let me know after you'll see it.

greenlight is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|