View Single Post
Old 06.21.2009, 06:38 AM   #48
pokkeherrie
invito al cielo

pokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenlight
uhmm, there's only maybe 2 min. long footage of SY and it's from when Thurston was curating, so 2006. it's the one when they're in dressing room and trying figure out how to play 100% and after few seconds of Drunken Butterfly. there's also footage from The Year Punk Broke part where Thurston asking them kids about rock industry. I think that's pretty much it of SY footage.

Ha, the trailer is completely misleading then, because it shows a lot of quick shots of SY at ATP 2004.
http://ourtrueintent.com/?p=122

I know for certain the SY footage in the trailer is from ATP 2004 because of Thurston wearing an orange Destroy all Monsters t-shirt. Here's a picture I took at that show:

I guess that's Habibs footage that wasn't allowed to be included then? I'd sue them, Chris.
pokkeherrie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|