View Single Post
Old 03.13.2007, 03:46 PM   #10
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by screamingskull
I have a friend who is OBSESSED with the band Bright Eyes, and i mean OBSESSED, anyway he 'plays' guitar and sings like Conor Oberst, and is trying really really hard to try and pretty much completely copy what Conor does and has done.
But, he refuses to listen to any thing other that Bright fucking Eyes, he won't listen to any historical music and by historical i mean Beatles etc, the bands that Conor probably listens to and has great appreciation for.
Ive tried to get him to listen to the music of other singer/ songwriters who make that acoustic type music that Bright Eyes fits into, but he wont have it.

Anyway, this reminded me of what you said about your drummer friends, he has no appreciation for other musicians, and i think to be a musician you have to, You just HAVE TO!, otherwise how do you understand where you are coming from?

give him a chinese burn until he admits bright eyes are rubbish and conor oberst is a pussy
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|