View Single Post
Old 03.13.2020, 09:03 AM   #76
louder
invito al cielo

louder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genteel Death
Could be. Accusing a gay person of being a paedophile on the internet would indicate you both suffer from the same type of homophobia you have both displayed on forums.

You being gay is not the issue here. I was literally a teenager when I posted my pic and you've been making unwelcome remarks on my appearance since.

If a heterosexual woman who's decades older than me did it, she would creepy and I'd call her out for it too.

Back when I was a kid I probably made a few homophobic posts. Nowadays as an adult I can attest that Sev and I are both well-educated people who know better. So nah. Your narrative isn't working here.

See.. once again you try to bait people like any other super bored forum troll with way too much free time in their hands. Go do something productive.
louder is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|