View Single Post
Old 04.07.2014, 03:07 PM   #37418
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by dead_battery
i found it heroic. i wish i could have said the things ron said to those doctors only in regards to SSRI's.

the homophobia of a bisexual man living in redneck country - that's not authentic homophobia, thats a survival mechanism.

people dont understand why gay men CAMP IT LIKE FUCK - the reason is that its a way of disarming people. people do not like the ambiguity. they can deal more easily when the moment they set eyes on a man, they can tell he is gay.

its a great movie.

but the thing is, people who knew him have complained that he actually wasn't homophobic and appeared gay to them-- you know, like when he fucks the aids lady in the office because "oh, he been desprate"-- that wouldn't be true. regardless, awesome and inspiring story at the core. so fuck yes.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|