View Single Post
Old 09.20.2006, 01:03 PM   #20
top 40 squeeze
bad moon rising

top 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's assestop 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's assestop 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's assestop 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's assestop 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's assestop 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's assestop 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's assestop 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's assestop 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's assestop 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's assestop 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny Himself
I never understood how 'Sister' plays so perfectly underneath it all, though. If they did record over the tapes, wouldn't the chopping and rearranging cut and slice the Sister songs up a little?

I think they just threw sister into the final mix as a joke. There's no sister in the 'in the raw' mixes either, so yeaaah..

Yeah, I always kinda felt they had done something like that to create this sort of legend or mystique around the album. The idea that they recorded over Sister has a sort of Old Rock feel to it. I mean back in the day, wasn't it a sort of common occurence for people to not save the original master tapes, or tape over them?
top 40 squeeze is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|