View Single Post
Old 02.04.2015, 11:59 PM   #38390
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by schizophrenicroom
i never thought of it all that way. and I see that. I definitely can get to tempestuous levels of on/off with people...

That is what many men find the most confusing aspect of women, shit for a man even grandma can be hard to understand because y'all aren't simple like math. I also believe some men become assholes with women because it creates an artificial barrier to real and vulnerable intimacy and so really the relationships they have aren't with the women but with a construction which of course then men can pretend to understand because its not the actual mind and soul of the real woman. Me, i approach women like the mystifying force of nature y'all are. Some men try to study the hydrology that formed the Grand Canyon (eg do the math) but me id rather enjoy the view while riding the rapids wherever they go..
Quote:
I appreciate it, dude

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|