View Single Post
Old 02.04.2015, 10:09 PM   #38383
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
hahaha. basically, i'm in this sort of non-relationship with a guy who i like and we get along great, but he's really too eager to push me to get on with life and get my shit together when honestly right now just getting through the day is a carefully calibrated measure... not like i'm not trying and eager to move on, but i don't think he understands a very fundamental aspect of my situation. and i'm in love with someone else i can't have, and that sorta makes things painful because i feel like i'm settling for stuff, but in reality not because i have no shot there... i dunno. male perspective?