View Single Post
Old 05.14.2019, 05:45 PM   #2704
Peterpuff
stalker

Peterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
Seasons 1-5 were Shakespeare. Seasons 6-8 have been more Josh Whedon......

Exactly. Perfectly put. And I think that is why the meme !@#$%! posted is so damn brilliant too. Sums it all up perfectly.

And I am not trying to totally shit on it either. It really has been a rollercoaster of "this is cool" to "this is stupid as shit," but I have enjoyed watching through it still for the most part, I will certainly admit. It was just a process of recognizing the shift, accepting it, and rolling with it, taking it for what it became. It's just sad that so many well-written characters had to become such shells of who they started out as. SPOILER: (The way they finalized Littlefinger was probably my biggest frustration. The "true" Littlefinger would not have been outsmarted and outwitted the way he was by any means. In fact, GOT to me was pretty much always a chess game between Varys and Littlefinger.)
Peterpuff is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|