View Single Post
Old 07.29.2016, 09:20 AM   #5563
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Yo RobDawg. You gotta get on the Souls series. Dark Souls 1 and Dark Souls 2 are 360.

@T&B....yeah...The Souls series definitely have set the bar pretty fucking high when it comes to this kind of fantasy. Unfortunately I haven't been able to beat DS1 since my PS3's disc drive just stopped working one day. Either I hope to one day do something productive like swap the disc drive(if possible) or just mod the damn thing again to get DS1. DS1 is my friend's favorite(I got him into the souls series after I played DeSouls and raved about it constantly). He has yet to play it and suggests I just forget about DS2. It's a souls game, but it's not as good and that's probably because the director was working on Bloodbourne, which I have to buy still too. I've been focused too much on SF3 to really play anything else. I have very few hours to myself at home and when I do have alone time, I normally go to the bar to play SF3. Still though..DS3 gives me such a nostalgic feeling. I love how these souls games still play exactly the same. Having played only Demon Souls, I don't feel lost or like I need to learn very much. I was able to just jump in and die.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|