View Single Post
Old 11.19.2010, 10:01 PM   #37950
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
yeah Movies For The Blind is a masterpiece. I love me some Cage. I'm glad you're feeling it dude.

Movies For The Blind - classic
Weatherproof - wicked good ep of outtakes from this ear
Hell's Winter - really good, but way more um serious?
(new one sucks ass so I wont even mention)

Conspiracy (The Weathermen) - awesome compilation by a crew so huge and great they imploded
The Leak Bros - interesting album w/ Tame One - I'm sure JennTheBenn loves it
Nighthawks' - album w/ Camu Tao.. based on The Nighthawks. haha

anyway Cage was DEFINTELY an important part of Em's sound no doubt. Like you said so was Esham. So was Kid Rock. So was ICP. so wahtever. He was smart enough to capitilize.

Em is great. I mean was great. He's also more interesting than great.

ICP is super interesting. Like you said, bit Esham. But I find them way more compelling cuz of the clown shit and how that fits into society.

Kid Rock is stupid.

Esham is interestting to me on paper, but I dont get into all of his hit. THough there's stuff I do liek a lot. I ahvet found the right album.

EDIT: best Cage song is "Ballad Of Worms" from Eastern Conference All-Stars 3 comp. SAMPLES BUILT TO SPILL and has insanely sick lyrics. Please find on youtube Joe.Kilelr