View Single Post
Old 07.24.2006, 08:18 PM   #39
acousticrock87
invito al cielo

acousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's asses
I do think it's okay to wear band shirts or claim influences. If it cheapens the music, then at least you're being honest about it. I'm not going to go onstage, pull a Thurston move, and then pretend like it was mine.

The swearing thing I actually agree with. There are only a few swear words. If you have to use one in every line, pick up a copulating thesaurus, for rut's sake. They're fine in moderation, though.

My two rules are: If the name of a song is something generic like "The Wrath of Hell" or "Sadness," please refrain from actually saying the name of the song onstage. Or ever. It detracts from the value of the song by approximately 68%.

And if your singer feels the need to cuss for no reason between songs and act like a badass because he's nervous, punch him in the face. Seriously. That would be incredible, and everyone would admire you for it.
acousticrock87 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|