View Single Post
Old 09.27.2016, 08:16 PM   #48200
the end of the ugly

guest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
What a queer response to my saying that while I love Dinosaur jr., their new album doesn't do much for me. More than queer. Absurd and silly. If you want to talk about music we can talk about music. If you want to, like, fight about music, I'm not your guy.

I'm not castigating Dino, or praising Wilco. As I said, I'm a bigger fan of the former. I just happen to be more inclined to listen to the new Wilco than the new Dino. This has nothing to do with me not understanding things or needing things explained to me. It seems to have more to do with some beef you have. It would be a massive waste of time to engage with you further on this.
all I'm saying is that I just think you need to look way more critically at the way you engage with pretty much all music as it's pretty ridiculous the way you make everything conform to really narrow ideas and only apply these ideas discriminately, that's it.

guest is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|