View Single Post
Old 08.19.2015, 06:56 PM   #47198
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
Hell yeah. Even the worst Fincher movies are great.

And the best ones are just magnificent. I've always really enjoyed the Curious Case of Benjamin Button, even though it was pretty traditional, heartstring tugging Hollywood fare.... It was just beautifully filmed and the story was exquisitely told. I don't even care much for the original Fitzgerald story, but I think the film was big Hollywood at its very best.

I also have a serious fascination with general fiction stories that border on or include elements of the fantastic or the absurd without lapsing into faerie and losing all believability.

The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo was quite something as well. It's a shame that franchise was dropped. Probably my favorite of the Reznor and Ross scores.

And Fight Club is tolerable, I suppose
I just picked up a deluxe, special DVD edition of FC for a couple bucks in a used bookstore the other day.

Haven't seen Gone Girl yet, but I love the soundtrack.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|