View Single Post
Old 08.22.2014, 09:47 AM   #683
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
I'm really pleased that "they" are rebooting The Equalizer. Not sure if Denzel Washington is the best replacement - Woodward will always be the real Equalizer - but at least the movie will be guaranteed have a lot of explosions with Washington in it.

But there is a really good novel written by one of the series creators now out, its a real page turner and I really don't want to do much other than read this thing - at the same time I don't want it to end - its that enjoyable.

And here in the states, Season 2 of the original tv series will be out next week, and as I recall that is the best season. You gotta love Mickey Kostmayer, who looks like a total slob, driving around in a falling-apart panel van full of automatic weapons and grenades in 80's NYC. This was a total urban fear show, and I think a kind of "western" - good guys vs bad guys and lots of shoot 'em up.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|