View Single Post
Old 03.18.2013, 03:00 PM   #2663
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Great analysis on that site you linked. Good to know there are alternatives to Zonalmarking during their down times.

I don't think there was a key reason for Liverpool losing apart from Southampton playing better than expected and a few too many Liverpool players having a bad day. I certainly wouldn't make too much of Carragher's absence. A Kop legend he might be but he's a shadow of the player he was 5 years ago, maybe even longer.

Re Sturridge, I think he's the more important signing right now because he's helping free up Suarez but Coutinho is surely the more promising long term.

As for the weekend for me, West Ham lost against Chelsea which was disappointing but hardly a surprise. West Ham fans got slaughtered by the media for throwing coins at Lampard when he scored his 200th goal.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|