View Single Post
Old 06.25.2006, 12:12 AM   #14
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
"Why do you choose to be the way you are, Keith?"

He put down the copy of The Economist, which he always kept under his paper for when he was finished to show off his 'smarts'. He's not really that bright. He just looks at the paper and pretends to read. He hasn't found out we're not fooled. "I can't help that I take pride in having unconventional ways." A collective sigh.

Kyle shook his head. "What's the point in being quirky? I take pride in being average. I prefer being average. If anything, I think humans need to extol how fucking average they are."

///////
i have a bunch of stuff i've written saved in journals in my room, but nothing digitalized except this fiction/"memoir" i'm writing (it's this long running in-joke with some friends, but i really want to turn it into a book).