View Single Post
Old 10.09.2009, 09:01 PM   #29
automatic bzooty
invito al cielo

automatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's asses
some crazy lady who apparently worked on the police force in this tiny town my friend lives in got her partner to chew us out for talking like normal teenagers(/adults) in a park. dude was such a douchebag - it was the kind of shit that cops do just because they have fuck all else going on. we were just having a good time and he (and the crazy lady) were harshin' on it. he was threatening to arrest us (something completely bullshit) but i just walked off. everyone i was with followed.

i made a similarly incoherent thread about it when it happened, i think. really lame.
automatic bzooty is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|