View Single Post
Old 03.04.2009, 10:02 AM   #41
batreleaser
invito al cielo

batreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's asses
that whole scene makes me sick. these absolutely gorgeous looking people who feel the need to go on national television and have thier most minute and petty imperfections be picked at like a fucking gigantic pimple or something by an absolute cunt like Tyra Banks or a closet queer like Tyson Bedford. I watch AMC a lot and E! and all those channels are right around it so I constantly end up watching like 3 mins of these programs to be disdusted every time. Its like a trainwreck.

This girl I went to high school with, Jenna, she was on that show with Tyra. She was tall and hot but def not a model and got kicked out after the first show, but it seemed like she had a blast anyways.

listen to pink reason
batreleaser is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|