View Single Post
Old 01.31.2011, 08:33 PM   #13
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
I was watching this show EVERY SINGLE DAY for at least a decade straight until last year they took it off of regular TV because it so saturates cable. and when I watch this show, the WHOLE neighborhood knows because I laugh so hysterically and ostentatiously..

There is no better a show, they take all the things you make fun of in animation, and actually cast real people to do it, essentially a live action animated series. and the acting is almost entirely made of up facial expressions, posturing, mannerisms and gestures. I can't begin to describe highlight moments.. like when they had Jefferson as a spy, pictured with Arafat, or when NOMA'AM had its official beer conference. What about "if you build it, they will come, if you want them to build it for you, press 1" or "[IMG]file:///C:/Users/HABTEK%7E1/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot.png[/IMG]Isis is not rubber, she is breathable latex."

This show had the perfect amount of bitter sarcasm, insightful parody and satire, outlandish Vaudville humor, just low-brow enough to not be low-life motifs, and generally a cartoon like show. Roseanne was too serious, and Unhappily Ever After was too obvious, Married..With Children was just subtle enough and with enough nuances to stand the test of time. It is the ONLY show I can ALWAYS watch, and have memorized every single moment of every episode, and yet can still watch it any time..

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|