View Single Post
Old 01.31.2011, 04:13 AM   #1
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses

I recently downloaded the whole show (which took forever, there's like 11 seasons and nearly 300 episodes!!!!). Been skimming through random episodes and goddamn this show is gold. This show is hilarious!

Now, Seinfeld is pretty much my favorite sitcom ever (since Mighty Boosh doesn't count as a "sitcom".. right?); Seinfeld is clever as hell and ridiculous, but Married with Children is even more absurd, at times, sometimes even more clever -- and the characters are just as unlikeable (which I think was also Seinfeld's greatest strength: every character is a worthless asshole!!!).

Anyway, comparisons aside, this show was surprisingly sexual for the time it aired on television (well, at the beginning of its run -- by the end of its run, there was sex everywhere on tv). I'm watching one right now where Al fucks Peggy to show the dog how to mate properly. Kelly puts in a piece of toast. They go upstairs to fuck. After the toast pops up, they go downstairs, having just fucked! Haha. He's like a 20 second man.

Uh, anyway, great show.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|