View Single Post
Old 04.19.2006, 06:45 AM   #44
Hip Priest
invito al cielo

Hip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inhuman
Just heard Incinerate for the first time!...and I love it. Although it's towards the more pop sound, the song picks up a little in comparison to most of those on Nurse and Murray Street. It would be great to hear in concert. I can't wait to hear the rest of the album!

It seems like a fine song - so far I've heard the two versions of 'Sleeping Around' on the vids page, 'Do You Believe in Rapture?' and 'Pink Steam' from the Thurston solo show, and clips on the Thurston Air America radio interview, along with yesterday's show.

'Pink Steam' is the one I like the most at the moment, followed jointly by 'Incinerate' and 'Sleeping Ariound'. I'm very keen to see how the band versions of 'Pink Steam' and 'Incinerate' sound - somewhere someone (I think Chris Lawrence) said that 'Pink Steam' lasts a long time before the vocals begin, which fits with the solo version.

'Incinerate' is very nice, too. The fuzzbox use on yesterday's version was fun!

Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/outsidethecamp/
Hip Priest is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|